Thursday 28 February 2008

End of Topics of the Week

Hello Swappers!! Hope you're having tons of fun shopping!

I know this may seem sudden, but I'm going to end Topics of the Week a week early. This is because we're moving house next weekend so I want to get the prizes shipped off before we move.

I'm going to leave the Last Topic (#6) open until Monday March 3rd at 11:30pm. Then I will use a Random Draw to pick the First, Second, and Third place winners!

Make sure to leave your permalink to the blog post in the Comments. If you blog two topics in one post please put the same permalink in BOTH Comments because I count up the applications and pick the winner out of the comments received.

For Example: If I blogged Topics #5 and Topics #6 in on post and the permalink was something like: http://www.myblog.com/2008/swap-topics-5-6, I would leave this link in the Comments of both Topic #5 and Topic #6 to make sure I got entered, not just one or the other.

No comments: