Tuesday 4 March 2008

Topic of the Week: Winners!

First of all, thank you to everyone who participated. There were over 80 entries in just 6 weeks. Amazing! Second of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't extend the topics longer but with moving house... there is a lot to pack and I didn't want to misplace the prizes.

Now... onto the winners. Every time someone left a comment, the comment came to the UK Swap Email. If it was a Weekly Topic, it went into a special folder. I then used a Random Number Generator (aka boyfriend - "pick 3 numbers") and counted up to whichever entry was that number.


THIRD PRIZE... "The Sheepie Package" with Sheep Tape Measurer from Purlescence and Sheep Stitch Markers from VikingKnits (now Wild Fire Fibres) and some goodies from me ... goes to... ANG!



SECOND PRIZE... A Gift Certificate to Shunklies Etsy Shop ... goes to... SARETH!



FIRST PRIZE... The "Purple Package" including a Bag from RuinMe Designs, Yarn and stitch markers from VikingKnits (now Wild Fire Fibres), and some goodies from me ... goes to ... CLAIRE!

Congratulations to our winners and thank you everyone for participating!! I hope you enjoyed playing even if you didn't win. And hope everything is going well with putting together packages and stalking your partner. Don't forget that weekly contact is advised!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! The last thing I ever won was a jar of pickle at my primary school summer fair when I was 7.... and this is way better!
:-) I'm so excited... THANK YOU!

After having a rubbish day at work this has really cheered me up - Thanks again!

Ang said...

oooh I have never won anything!! Thank you so much, you've made my day!

Sareth said...

wooo! now...what to buy?

Ang said...

I received my prize today, thank you so much Monica!