Rather than a weekly question this week we are starting the big competition of this swap - the Blog Treasure Hunt. This is a great chance to get to know your fellow swappers, to do a little detective work to try and work out who your swap pal is (if you don't know already!) . Browsing other people's blogs and Ravelry profiles may also give some great ideas about what to put in your swap package.
The best part though is that there is a fabulous prize, more details from Delle very very soon.
Here are the rules:
All the answers can be found within participant’s blogs or Ravelry profiles - links to all of the participants are in the righthand border of the blog. Don't forget to check the UK Swappers blog too.
You can use yourself - for as many times as applicable.
You do not need to rush to send in your answers, simply complete the list and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline and you will be entered into a Random Draw for the great prize.
Deadline: Midnight on Sunday 10th August 2008.
Here are the questions
1. Name 3 participants with dogs
2. Name 2 participants who live in Scotland.
3. Name 2 participants who crochet - post a link to one of their crochet projects for an extra point.
4. Name 3 participants who listen to Podcasts.
5. Name 2 participants who have taken part in Tour de Fleece
6. Name a participant with an advert on Ravelry
7. Name 5 participants who like "Staying In"
8. Name the participant who loves "The Flumps"
9. Name 3 participants who like herbal tea
10. Name 4 participants who dislike novelty yarn
11. Name 3 participants who have children
12. Name 2 participants whose favourite colour is red.
13. Name the participant who has grown an artichoke.
14. Name 2 participants who have knitted lace stoles in the last 6 weeks.
15. Name 2 participants who loath Big Brother
What are you waiting for? Get hunting!