The following are requirements of the package if/when you join the January Swap (sign-ups open January 7th). Please note that these are the minimum requirements. You are not expected to go over budget, or include all of the items suggested. There will be links in the sidebar to help you with ideas and gifts to include. Please try to cater to your downstream pal's tastes as much as possible. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your hostesses.
• Enough yarn for a small project (one hank/one skein/approximately 100-200 yards). Please ensure it is something your pal will like and use. It can be from your stash as long as it is new and has a label (or card if hand-spun/dyed)
• Yummy treats to eat or drink. Check out their preferences and try to send them something they will enjoy. (chocolate, tea, hot cocoa, coffee, biscuits)
• A new item to pamper/play with. Don’t forget to double-check any allergies! (soaps, bubble bath, candles, funny-joke toy, knick-knacks)
• Something “inspirational” for the New Knitting Year to come! It could be a new knitting tool, a tea/coffee toy, a pattern, a book, or anything else you can think of! Something hand-made/hand-knit for your partner. Remember to choose something they would like. We’ll have some links in the sidebar as suggestions.
• Minimum spending: £20 not including shipping.