Saturday 12 January 2008

Sign-ups going STRONG!

Hello to everyone who has joined so far, and WELCOME! Big hugs all around. It's great to meet you and I hope to get to know you all better over the next couple months. Don't be afraid to comment on the blog here, even if it's just a quick hello! Plus, all the blog links are there for you to check out your fellow swappers and strike up some conversations and friendships.

Remember, the "confirmation" that you have joined will be your name added to the sidebar. I have been trying to update them every couple of days, so if you sent your application last week and it isn't up yet -- please send it again.

Just a note about the questionnaire -- if you've already posted it, we don't want it to get lost among blog posts before matches go out and your partner can read it. So if you would be so kind as to put a link to it in an easy-to-find place on your sidebar, or you can make a page for it (Wordpress function)!

Great to see that our blogless participants are making use of the UK Swappers blog. Thank you ladies!

CHANGE IN INFORMATION: Alice has been swamped and won't be able to help co-host. (Did you know she's getting married at the end of February?!) Anyway, as I'm currently co-host-less, I am going to limit the amount of participants to 50. We are currently at 29, so this shouldn't be a problem. But sign-ups will close either when we reach 50 participants, or January 21st, whichever comes first.

Regardless, this is meant to be fun so sit back, relax, and enjoy the swap!

3 comments:

dee said...

if you need any help hosting I'd be happy to help :)

Rosie said...

I use blogger but have no idea how to put a link to my questionnaire in the sidebar!

Chris said...

HI,
I've e-mailled my details twice now and still aren't on the sidebar, can you let me know what's going on?